Covid-19 Prevention & Preparedness
March 26, 2020
Dear Valued Partners,
Like you, we have been giving considerable attention to Covid-19 prevention and preparedness. We would like to share with you the steps BUNN is taking to continue providing you the beverage equipment and equipment service your business requires.
Scaling Production to Meet Demand
- We continue to ship against current orders.
- New orders are welcome
- Some equipment we have in inventory, and we can ship immediately; in other instances, orders will require longer lead times.
Prevention In Our Facilities
An emphasis on sanitation and cleanliness has long been a hallmark of BUNN facilities. We have reinforced our normal efforts through:
- Communication with all BUNN employees, reinforcing the latest prevention measures recommended by federal and local health authorities.
- Implementation of “social distancing” across our workforce wherever possible.
- Mandatory regular breaks to clean and disinfect all our production areas.
- Increased frequency of cleaning and disinfecting other office work surfaces.
- Temporary cancellations and restrictions on facility visits, international travel, inter-facility travel, travel by mass carrier, and conference attendance.
- Leveraging technology to conduct business remotely whenever feasible.
Prevention In Your Facilities
Our prevention and planning efforts do not end at our doorstep. BUNN has taken the following steps to ensure equipment service calls are conducted with all appropriate care and effectiveness in your facilities:
- BUNN has coached our own Field Service Engineers as well as BUNN certified service providers on these procedures and precautions:
- Do not work if you are ill.
- Cooperate with facility entry and operation procedures for service personnel.
- Wash your hands with soap frequently – hand sanitizer is not a substitute for proper hand washing.
- Wear gloves if they do not interfere with the dexterity required to service the equipment.
- Take extra care in cleaning the work area once completed: clean membrane switches, funnel handles, etc. with sanitizing wipes if available.
- We have redundant service personnel coverage in most service areas, in the event a particular service provider becomes concerned with a particular facility or vice versa;
- BUNN does have an augmented virtual reality support tool already in use, which can support some remote troubleshooting and light repair if or when necessary.
We understand this situation can change from one day to the next, and so we remain vigilant in our prevention and planning efforts.
We appreciate and value your trust in us. If you have questions regarding an ongoing project, please contact your BUNN representative.
For BUNN beverage equipment shut down and start-up procedures click here
For service programs to assist customers with reopening or expanded operations click here
For suggestions on how to sanitize displays and contact surfaces on dispensing equipment click here